Johnson College is currently seeking an Advancement Coordinator. The Advancement Coordinator will assist in the internal process of fundraising and alumni activities. The Coordinator will play a key role in Johnson College's success by supporting the daily activities of the College's Advancement Department to achieve long-term growth and success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the Raisers Edge donor database
- Track and compile data, preparing reports related to funding streams
- Prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence for donors in a timely manner
- Assist with preparation of information for annual reports and event-related materials
- Support fundraising activities related to the Annual Fund, Scholarships and Capital Campaign
- Assist with event management and logistics. Included but not limited to: alumni/development event setup, registration, online payment, proper coverage, and staffing; post-event evaluations to improve the same and similar events going forward.
- Work with the Associate Director of Development, compile and manage lists for direct mail/e-mail campaigns
- Develop and coordinate events that promote alumni and donor relations and educational programs designed to engage alumni and donors.
- Participate and be an active member in assigned campus committee(s)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred
- 2-4 years of fundraising experience and/or event planning
- Proficiency in Raisers Edge required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Related non-profit/higher education development experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail both for proofreading and data entry
- Interpersonal skills and able to work comfortably with donors