Purpose of this Position:
Children’s Service Center is currently looking for an energetic and dependable person who works well independently and collectively as a treatment team member. If you are ambitious and confident in your ability to learn, the Behavioral Health Technician/CSBBH (formerly Behavioral Health Worker, Bachelor’s Level Mental Health Clinician, Therapeutic Staff Support-TSS, Case Manager) position is right for you. Join our team of employees to experience the positivity of helping change young people’s lives in our School Based (Primary Setting) Behavioral Program. You will also be trained to provide services to youth in community settings such as home, daycare, YMCA, emergency room when warranted, etc., as an alternative to a more restrictive treatment or education setting. This position will report to the Mobile Therapist (CSBBH) in their assigned program.
*The Northeast Region includes open employment for State Street, Dan Flood, Pittston, and Wayne Highlands/Honesdale areas.
This position qualifies for
a $1,000 sign on Bonus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with other Treatment Team members
- Implementing behavioral interventions in all settings under the clinical supervision of their assigned Mobile Therapist
- Empower families through collaborative case management (ie. Coordination of physical health appointments, applying for transportation services, accessing other levels of care)
- Provide telephonic crisis intervention (Rotating on-call schedule)
Children’s Service Center creates a positive working culture of care and commitment for employees and the children/families we serve. Joining our team also means joining the opportunity to grow within the organization and the flexibility to join other departments within the organization. Other employee benefits include:
- Flexibility with your PAY: When you Join the CSC/RCC team, you can control WHEN and HOW you get paid.
- Personal, Sick, Vacation Time
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure positive Mental Health
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($100 paid a month on existing student loans)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Sam's Club Membership gift cards
- Verizon (18% discount off plan) & AT&T (Penn medical employee discounts off plan)
- PNC & First National Bank no-cost benefits (workplace banking program)
- Includes Flexible Spending Account
- LifeMart on-line discount shopping site
- Employee Benevolence Fund
- Free Subscription to the “Calm App”
**Winner of 2022 Greater Wyoming Valley Chamber of Commerce Community Celebration Award for Celebrating 160 years of service to the surrounding communities**
Bachelor’s degree in human service field (Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, Criminal Justice or similar human service field).
Two or more years work experience in a clinical setting preferred, but no required.
Must pass Safe Crisis Management Training (physical and theory), upon hire and then annually as a condition of employment. Other requirements include:
- Driver’s License
- FBI Act 73
- Criminal history
- Act 33 clearance