Cash Management Officer
- Cash Management
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Standard Weekly Hours
- 40 hours
At Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI), we are dedicated to providing our customers with friendly, personalized, high-quality financial services and products. Our retail division, Community Bank, N.A., operates more than 230 customer facilities across Upstate New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Vermont and Western Massachusetts. Beyond retail banking, we also offer wealth management, investment management, insurance and risk management, and benefit plan administration.
Just as our employees are committed to helping our customers manage their finances, we’re committed to our employees. After all, they make it happen for our customers every day.
To ensure our people can enjoy long and successful careers here at CBSI, we offer competitive compensation, good benefits, and professional development and advancement opportunities. As an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer, we celebrate and support a diverse workplace for the benefit of all: our employees, customers and communities.
This position is responsible for marketing the Cash Management products to current and prospective customers of the bank; developing ongoing partnerships with various lines of business and ensuring that sales market goals are achieved; assisting in the presentation and training of cash management products; assessing customer needs and creating appropriate recommendations of products as well as assisting with the pricing of the products.
- Markets Cash Management products to current and prospective commercial customers of the bank.
- Develops and fosters ongoing partnerships with various lines of business and ensures that sales marketing goals are achieved.
- Assists in the presentation and training of cash management products.
- Assesses customer needs and recommends appropriate products.
- Analyzes and evaluates potential solutions through a cost benefit analysis.
- Assists in the pricing and negotiation of cash management products.
- Coordinates the implementation and training of cash management services for the customer.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies, procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion.
- As an integral member of the Cash Management Department, this position is responsible to assist the Bank and the Department in achieving goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Specialized banking and sales training
- Proficient interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- High level verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency of the bank’s deposit/loan system
- Power Point, Word & Excel, Adobe Pro
- Valid drivers’ license
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 5 years' banking including 4 years of Sales or Cash Management experience or experience as an Assistant Cash Management Sales Consultant
Other Job Information
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus potential for annual merit increase. In addition to your competitive salary, you will be rewarded benefits including: 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk or sit. Use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.