Purpose of this position:
Children’s Service Center/Robinson Counseling Center for adults is currently looking for an individual with compassion and drive willing to help young people and adults through difficult situations. If you are a resilient individual ready to tackle a rewarding job, the Part-Time Mobile Crisis Clinician Position is right for you.
CSC/RCC’s commitment to Community Based Crisis Work establishes a prevention system for individuals before the need of Hospitalization. This is a position for primary services on campus and in the community. This position will experience no hospital environment at any time and you will work in tandem with another clinician at all times.
Join our treatment team to experience the positivity of helping change young people’s lives. This team member will be fully trained and report to the Director Crisis or designee.
This position qualifies for
a $500 sign on Bonus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Immediate assessment, intervention and treatment disposition of individuals in need of emergency psychiatric evaluation and care
- Work in a team environment by consulting with a psychiatrist for direction with each assessment
- Communication skills to facilitate working relationships with providers and community resources
- Flexible to working evenings and weekends
Children’s Service Center/ Robinson Counseling Center for adults creates a positive working culture of care and commitment for employees and the children/families we serve. Joining our team also means joining the opportunity to grow within the organization and the flexibility to join other departments within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in the Human Services field and three years’ experience in human services with one-year mental health direct care.
- Knowledge of MH laws, community resources, crisis intervention/stabilization techniques
- Diagnosis and therapeutic skills for assessment and treatment
Must pass Safe Crisis Management Training (physical and theory), upon hire and then annually as a condition of employment. Other requirements include:
- Driver’s License
- FBI Act 73
- Criminal history
- Act 33 clearances