Purpose of this position:
Provide services to students at risk in the school setting including, but not limited to: identifying students at risk, support, crisis intervention, postvention and stabilization.
This position also incorporates involvement with the districts SAP teams in the role of Mental health consultant. This position is jointly supervised by a school designated person and a representative from the Mental Health System.
**This position will support Crestwood and Wyoming Valley West School Districts**
Children’s Service Center creates a positive working culture of care and commitment for employees and the children/families we serve. Joining our team also means joining the opportunity to grow within the organization and the flexibility to join other departments within the organization. Other employee benefits include:
- Flexibility with your PAY: When you Join the CSC/RCC team, you can control WHEN and HOW you get paid.
- Personal, Sick, Vacation Time
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure positive Mental Health
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($100 paid a month on existing student loans)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Sam's Club Membership gift cards
- Verizon (18% discount off plan) & AT&T (Penn medical employee discounts off plan)
- PNC & First National Bank no-cost benefits (workplace banking program)
- Includes Flexible Spending Account
- LifeMart on-line discount shopping site
- Employee Benevolence Fund
- Free Subscription to the “Calm App”
**Winner of 2022 Greater Wyoming Valley Chamber of Commerce Community Celebration Award for Celebrating 160 years of service to the surrounding communities**
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Educational Psychology Required, Master's Degree in same, preferred
Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or Counseling
- five years working in area schools (I.e., Student Assistance Program, School Outreach Case management, etc.), preferred