Purpose of this position:
Primary responsibilities will be to develop documents, modules, widgets, and applications in the Organization’s electronic medical records (EMR) system. Secondary responsibilities will be to provide general support as needed to the CSC user community.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced knowledge of design, architecture, and management of SQL Databases
- Experience developing applications utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Report Builder
- Basic understanding of Network protocols/components.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
Children’s Service Center creates a positive working culture of care and commitment for employees and the children/families we serve. Joining our team also means joining the opportunity to grow within the organization and the flexibility to join other departments within the organization. Other employee benefits include:
- Flexibility with your PAY: When you Join the CSC/RCC team, you can control WHEN and HOW you get paid.
- Personal, Sick, Vacation Time
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure positive Mental Health
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($100 paid a month on existing student loans)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Sam's Club Membership gift cards
- Verizon (18% discount off plan) & AT&T (Penn medical employee discounts off plan)
- PNC & First National Bank no-cost benefits (workplace banking program)
- Includes Flexible Spending Account
- LifeMart on-line discount shopping site
- Employee Benevolence Fund
- Free Subscription to the “Calm App”
**Winner of 2022 Greater Wyoming Valley Chamber of Commerce Community Celebration Award for Celebrating 160 years of service to the surrounding communities**
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in delivering web-based solutions
- 7+ years SQL Query writing
- 7+ years SQL Reporting