- Manages warehouse operations to ensure spare parts and equipment for Susquehanna Nuclear LLC are maintained in accordance with nuclear material control procedures and applicable standards.
- Supports Supply Chain with aligning and implementing best practices strategies to meet customer service and cost objectives and eliminating non-value-added activities across the Supply Chain, while maintaining a focus on on-time delivery, quality, cost reduction, and inventory control.
- Leads implementation of cost reduction, quality improvement, lead time reduction, inventory optimization and obsolete material reduction projects.
- Responsible for Management of Station Parts, Materials, and Inventory to include: Controlling Parts and Material Inventory; Ensuring Capital Emergency Spares and Critical Spares are maintained; Implementation of Processes and Cost Reduction Initiatives for warehouse operations.
- Ensures cycle count compliance and supports inventory-related audits.
- Supports Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited (NEIL) and Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO) Inspections of Susquehanna warehouses.
- Manages the Inventory Shelf Life Program and In-Storage Maintenance Program.
- Supports Supply Chain functions for Forced Outage Response Team (FORT) and other station evolutions requiring warehouse support.
- Directly supervises the day to day activities of warehouse employees to ensure customer satisfaction and effective service, with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ensures that critical workloads during planned and forced outages are effectively supported and managed with tools, material and deliveries by managing resources and providing strategic direction for effective utilization of resources.
- Develops and leads change management to drive process improvements. Leads cross functional teams to facilitate improved business practices.
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
2. 5 years Supply Chain experience (additional to equivalent experience above)
3. Strong understanding of warehouse processes including inventory control and SOX requirements.
4. Working knowledge of equipment and systems, Nuclear Codes and Standards, regulations, and the design basis for Susquehanna S.E.S
5. Strong leadership and communication skills to deal with personnel at all working levels.
6. Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
1. Previous supervisory experience.
2. Labor relations experience in managing a bargaining unit workforce
3. PMP Certification